Every Tuesday on the club's official Twitter feed we test fans with a selection of LFC trivia questions.
Below are 20 of the best questions from the past couple of months - and the answers are at the bottom of this page.
If you want to win prizes then take part on @LFC every Tuesday evening - in the meantime see how you get on with the selection below.
Scorecard: 18-20 - Like Kenny, you can call yourself The King (of quizzes); 14-17 - You're clearly well red; 8-13 - The Jordon Ibe of LFC trivia - bags of potential; 4-7 - Report for double training tomorrow; 0-3 - Not even on the bench.
1. Name the 6 players who've scored for LFC since January 2008 whose full names start and end with the same letter (ie Terry McDermotT)?
2. Name the owners of these moustaches?
3. Which European team currently has three players who have found the net in Merseyside derbies since 2007?
4. Who is the second highest scoring Welshman for LFC behind Ian Rush?
5. Name the last three players to score on their debuts for Liverpool?
6. Who wore the No.8 jersey at Liverpool before Steven Gerrard?
7. Of the Premier League grounds Liverpool have played on except for Anfield, which comes first alphabetically?
8. Name the four players (all from same squad photo) who make up this picture?
9. Name the season: Robbie Fowler scored his highest tally of goals; Jan Molby left the club; Leeds were dispatched 5-0 at Anfield?
10. Who is this an anagram of: Palate Wurst?
11. Who became the most expensive teenager in British football history when he moved to Liverpool in 1995?
12. Born in 1966, I played for England three times; my LFC career lasted 94 games; I helped beat LFC in an FA Cup final. Who am I?
13. Who are the only team Liverpool have scored seven against in one game in the Premier League?
14. Name two English stadiums Liverpool have played in during the Premier League era beginning with the letter F?
15. Which seven players have played for Liverpool in the Premier League (since 1992) whose surname ends in a double letter?
16. Pepe Reina has been sent off twice for Liverpool - against whom?
17. Name the two players who appear top left and bottom right in this photo...
18. Which former Liverpool manager has a brown belt in judo?
19. Who was Kenny Dalglish's last signing during his first stint as Liverpool manager?
20. Name the two players who featured for LFC in 12-13 whose full regular name (ie Pepe Reina) has a scrabble score of more than 30?
ANSWERS: 1. Soto Kyrgiakos, Andrea Dossena, Albert Riera, Nuri Sahin, Sebastian Coates, Alvaro Arbeloa; 2. Houlding, Lawrenson, McDermott, Souness, Grobbelaar; 3. Fenerbahce (Kuyt, Meireles and Yobo OG); 4. John Toshack; 5. Wisdom, Sturridge, Suarez; 6. Heskey; 7. Ayresome Park; 8. Carragher, Fowler, Berger, Bjornebye; 9. 95-96; 10. Paul Stewart; 11. Mark Kennedy; 12. John Scales; 13. Southampton; 14. Fratton Park and Filbert Street; 15. Carroll, Babb, Harkness, Hamann, Redknapp, Dundee, Kewell; 16. Chelsea and Newcastle; 17. Kevin McDonald and Jim Beglin; 18. Rafael Benitez; 19. David Speedie; 20. Jonjo Shelvey and Philippe Coutinho.