Liverpool FC Foundation College has limited places remaining for international students for September 2016.
International students interested in this programme can view the full prospectus here.
The course gives talented 16-19 year old males the opportunity to learn the 'Liverpool Way’ through an intensive football programme.
Students will be supported to gain BTEC Sport, English Language (non-English speakers only) and FA Coaching qualifications while living, preparing and competing like a young professional footballer in the English Premier League.
In addition to supporting individuals academically, students will compete playing in a team suitable to their ability.
There have been numerous success stories with players at the College gaining professional contracts at the likes of Shrewsbury Town, Wrexham and Morecambe.
Key benefits include:
- Access to our high-quality, UEFA-qualified coaching team
- Playing in regular fixtures
- LFC match, training kit and presentation tracksuit
- Support for players from sport scientists
- Individual development plans for each player
- Support with academic studies from education specialists
- Seminars for students with guests speakers from the world of football including coaches, managers and professional players, Premier League and Football League recruitment staff and soccer agents
- End-of-season celebration event at Anfield
Places are now limited for 16-19 year olds. If you would like to take part in the course for the 16/17 school year, register your interest here.