Click here to read and download the Supporters' Committee's annual report for 2013.
About the Liverpool FC Supporters' Committee
The Liverpool FC Supporters' Committee consists of 12 members, who represent all of the major constituencies amongst our supporter base.
The committee currently meet four times a season in Liverpool with senior club staff. The owners do aim to attend a couple of meetings each season too.
During the meetings, the committee will discuss the issues and ask the questions that most affect them and the fans they represent.
Minutes from each meeting will be published online within seven days of the meeting ending.
1. To establish a forum for supporters to communicate directly with the club in a structured manner.
2. To help the club better understand the issues that most affect and concern our fans.
3. To give the club an opportunity to explain the thinking behind key decisions.
4. To enable fans to play a key role in helping the club achieve success on and off the pitch.
5. To provide a greater degree of transparency about key issues that affect supporters.
1. To enhance the relationship between Liverpool Football Club and our supporters.
2. To help ensure fans feel their loyalty is valued by Liverpool Football Club.
3. To help improve Liverpool Football Club for the benefit of all supporters.
Role of Committee
As an elected member of the Liverpool FC Supporters' Committee, each individual has a duty to liaise with fans from the group they represent and ensure they best serve their interests in meetings with the club and the owners.
Each of the 12 members is contactable via email and they are able to provide feedback and take questions from the fans they represent, as well as share updates after each meeting. Click on the Contact tab above for further information.