SMS Competition Terms & Conditions - Win a chance to be LFC Mascot V Swansea
1) Liverpool FC Foundation through Liverpool FC Foundation Trading Company Limited (The Foundation) are offering one (1) lucky winner the chance to lead the Liverpool FC team out at Anfield for the Liverpool FC Vs Swansea game on Sunday 17 February 2013.
2) The text service will be available from Monday 3 February 2013 the closing date for this competition is Friday 8 February 2013 at 4pm. Entries received after that time will not be counted but may still be charged.
3) Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these conditions.
4) Entry is open in the UK to those aged 18 years or over and is not open to employees or relatives of The Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited, Liverpool FC Foundation or Liverpool FC Foundation Trading Company Limited. Any such entries will be invalid.
5) Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prize will be awarded in respect of such entry. By entering, all entrants will be deemed to accept these rules.
6) The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. Entry is by SMS donation only. To enter by SMS, text MASCOT to 81892. Each entry costs 50p and you will receive two text messages, plus your standard network rate.
7) The winner will be picked at random. The winner will be contacted within 24 hours of the closing date. Details of the winners can be requested after this time from the address below. Please note the mascot place can only be allocated to a young person aged between 6 and 12 years old.
8) The prize includes the following the chance to lead the Liverpool FC Team out onto the pitch at Anfield, a complimentary Kit including socks (own trainers must be provided), a complimentary pre-match stadium tour, a complimentary match day programme, a complimentary buffet lunch in the Club Guest Lounge, please note the dress code for this Lounge is smart attire (shirt and tie for men), strictly no jeans or sportswear including football kits and trainers, three match tickets in the Main Stand; one for the mascot and two for the guardians/chaperones, an official photograph as a memento of the visit to Anfield (to be provided post-match).
9) The winner will be responsible for their own transport to and from Anfield, The Foundation will not cover any accommodation or transport fees for the winner.
10) Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. No responsibility can be accepted for lost, delayed, incomplete, or for electronic entries or winning notifications that are not received or delivered. Any such entries will be deemed void.
11) The winners shall have 24 hours to claim their prize once initial contact has been made. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
12) On entering you are allowing Liverpool FC Foundation and Liverpool FC Foundation Trading Company Limited and its trusted partners to contact you with information about products and services they believe might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information, you can opt out by texting STOP to 81892. This text is charged at your standard network rate.
13) The Foundation reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. The Foundation's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) The Foundation (or any third party nominated by The Foundation) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
15) Neither The Foundation nor any of its officers, employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) for:
(i) any loss, damage or injury to you and/or any third party or to any property belonging to you or any third party in connection with this promotion and/or the prize, resulting from any cause whatsoever;
(ii) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or consequential losses whatsoever;
16) This competition shall be governed by English law.
17) Promoter: Liverpool FC Foundation Trading Company Limited (Co. No. 8322443), Anfield Road, Liverpool L4 0TH.