The free event designed for fans of all ages will take place at KTPO, Whitefield, Bengaluru from October 14 to 15, where supporters will be able to meet club legend John Barnes and enjoy fun activities in the LFC tent.
The Reds will be hosting a number of unique opportunities for Indian fans to get involved with the club and sample the Anfield experience in and around the two-day event, including LFC International Academy coaching clinics for local young supporters, exclusive competitions to win a host of exclusive LFC prizes and opportunities to have a photo taken against iconic Anfield backdrops.
Fans will also be able to watch Liverpool v Manchester United, on a giant screen at the event on Saturday October 14 at 5.30pm, surrounded by fellow passionate supporters.
Other activities at Premier League Live will include:
- Live entertainment – live screening of five Premier League matches and local music acts and DJs.
- Premier League 360 – through Virtual Reality headsets fans can experience the excitement of a Premier League matchday. From arriving at the stadium to the players stepping onto the pitch to the roar of the crowds.
- The Kick Lab – fans can measure their kicking speed and accuracy and compare with Premier League players.
- Striker Sprint – invites fans to sprint the length of a specially-made track, avoiding obstacles to finish in the fastest time possible.
- Premier League Trophy Tour – an immersive zone that gives fans an educational and entertaining Premier League experience and the opportunity for a photo with the Premier League trophy.
- My Premier League – photo booths that will create your own personalised Topps playing card.
- Shirt names and numbers – fans can bring their club shirt to be printed with a Premier League player’s name for free.
Fans should pre-register for Premier League Live Bengaluru at www.premierleague.com/pl-live and admission on the day will be on a first come, first served basis.
For further detail on Liverpool FC activities, please click here.