The finishing touches are now being put on the brand new store which, at 19,500 sq ft, is four times the size of Anfield's old store.
- 46 till points - a 130 per cent increase on the current store. Contactless and mobile payments will also be available to decrease queuing times on matchdays.
- 20 shirt printing machines, which will help reduce waiting times by around 45 minutes on matchdays.
- A specially-designed first-floor cafe that will open on non-matchdays and be converted into extra payment stations on matchdays.
- A VIP area where customers will receive a personal shopping experience when buying high-end products such as signed frames, jewellery etc.
- A fan activation space in the centre of the store which includes a stadium-like seating area using seats from the original Main Stand.
- Exclusive LFC products that will be launched throughout the year and only available in the new superstore.
- Branded New Balance and 47 Brand shop-in-shops featuring exclusive products.
- The colour scheme and materials used inside the store take inspiration from the architecture of Anfield and will incorporate design references from the original and current Kop as well as the expanded Main Stand.
Take a sneak peek behind the scenes at the new store with our photo gallery below...